Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any discounts offered?
- Can Teams attend?
- What is the camp refund policy?
- What forms are required in order for my child to participate?
- What items should my child bring to camp?
- Where and when is check in?
- How do I get to camp? (Driving directions)
- What meals are provided?
- What is a typical day like?
- Will there be a medical staff at the camp?
Q: Are there any discounts offered?
A: There is a Team Discount Rate for Teams of 5 or more. Team discount is not available for the Distance Camp.
Parent Representatives: If 5 or more of your players are registering for camp, please contact Rick Simpson at email@example.com with the names of your players and get the Team Rate discount code.
Players: If you are registering with a team of 5 or more, contact your parent representative for the Team Rate discount code BEFORE you register. You must enter the discount code at the checkout page and click "REDEEM" before you enter your credit card information.
Please be sure to register as part of your team BEFORE the start of camp. Camp office is prohibited from refunding money to a camper after the start of the program.
Q: Can Teams attend?
A: Yes. A Team rate is available for teams of 5 or more that are registering together.
Q: What is the camp refund policy?
A: Refunds will be handled on a case by case basis. Refunds cannot be guaranteed within 3 weeks of the start of your registered camp session.
Q: What forms are required in order for my child to participate?
A: Campers who register online don't need to complete any additional forms. Campers registering offline must complete the Medical Form and Release Form. If you haven't done so already, CLICK HERE to access the forms.
Q: What items should my child bring to camp?
A: Each camper should come equipped with a training suit, goggles, towel, dry clothes and sneakers for strength training, shoes or sandals for walking to lunch.
Q: Where and when is check in?
A: Check-in will be at 9:00 AM on the Monday of each week.
Q: How do I get to camp? (Driving directions)
A: Take 476 to exit 13 (Villanova/St. Davids). Make a right onto Lancaster Ave (Rt. 30) at the end of the exit. After you pass the Villanova church on your left, make a left at the next light (Ithan Ave.). The Pavillion will be the second entrance on your right.
Q: What meals are provided?
Lunch is provided for all campers Monday - Thursday of each week. All meals are provided for overnight campers.
Q: What is a typical day like?
A: Each day will tend to be different, but a typical day might look like this:
- 9:00 AM - Arrive - Prepare for Wakeup Swim.
- 9:30 AM - Technical lecture- Video Review.
- 10:15-12:15 - Swim Session I - Drills/Videotaping/technique
- 12:30-1:30 - Lunch Break - All campers and staff will dine together in the Villanova Dining Hall. Hot and cold meals will be offered.
- 1:30-2:30 - Guest lecture - (Sports psych, nutirition, motivational speakers, etc).
- 2:30-3:50 - Swim Session II - Additional drills, time trials, videotaping, and training sets.
- 3:55 PM - Final meeting - Departure.
Please note this only a "sample" day. Actual schedules may vary depending on the day's activities or the guest speakers.
Q: Will there be a medical staff at the camp?
A: The camp will be staffed by a certified trainer.