Video Analysis using the Stroke View and The FastLane System:
Video Analysis: Each daily lecture will consist of video analysis of each component of the stroke including the start, turns and finish. Furthermore, video footage captured of the campers will be used in lecture to constructively critique the technical aspects of the race including fundamentals and race strategy. Footage will be taken above and below the surface of the water.
- Direct coaching and instruction by Villanova Head Coach Rick Simpson and the Villanova staff.
- Daily critique of both professional video and video of campers. All aspects of the race including starts, turns, finishes and stroke will be analyzed on a daily basis.
- Nutritional Seminars.
- Mental Training and Sports Psychology seminars.
- Small group instruction and coaching.
- Lunch each day in the campus dining hall.
- Special team rate if registering as a group of 5 or more.
Special Team Rate
Teams of 5 or more campers are eligible to receive the Team Rate. CAMPERS MUST REGISTER TOGETHER. CAMPERS THAT ARRIVE ON SITE AND DID NOT REGISTER WITH TEAM CANNOT RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT.
Parent/Coach Representatives: If 5 or more of your players are registering for camp, please contact Rick Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of your players and get the Team Rate discount code.
Players: If you are registering with a team of 5 or more, contact your parent/coach representative for the Team Rate discount code BEFORE you register. You must enter the discount code at the checkout page before you enter your credit card information.
Please be sure to register as part of your team BEFORE the start of camp. Camp office is prohibited from refunding money to a camper after the start of the program.